Your safety is our #1 concern. Therefore, safety requirements are strictly enforced. Management reserves the right to remove any individual without refund for not abiding by the following park policies:
• No rough play or foul language.
• No alcohol or drugs, nor is the customer allowed to be under the influence of these substances during their stay at the park.
• No weapons are permitted on the premises.
• Please respect park property and do not climb on, or through the landscaping.
Aerial Park Rules
• Minimum age 4 years old
• Minimum weight 35 lbs; Maximum weight 275 lbs
• Everyone needs a buddy; groups of 2 or 3 people only
• If you are under age 16 and can't reach 75 inches with fingers while standing on tip-toes, you must have a buddy over age 16 with you
• Closed-toed and closed-heel shoes required!
Water Slides Rules
• You must be 45" tall to use the Waterslides.
• People using the Waterslides must do so (1) person at a time NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Children under 45" must wear a life jacket in the pool and be accompanied by an adult.
• You must be at least 58" tall to operate the Go-Karts
• You must be at least 36" tall to ride alongside a licensed driver(age 16+) in a double Kart.
Sling-Shot Trampoline Rules
• Children must weigh between 30 lbs. and 160 lbs. to jump on the Sling-Shot trampoline.